Frasier Fan Club
Hello there and welcome to The Frasier Fan Club! Smile

If you're a Frasier fan and would like to become part of our humble community, please click on the register button on the nav bar. This will take you through the steps to creating an account for you.

Not ready yet? No worries. Have a browse through our topics at your leisure. When you're ready, you know where to go!

Thanks for visiting.

Regards,
John (Admin)
Frasier Fan Club

The new discussion boards for the hit NBC sitcom 'Frasier' that ran from 1993-2004.

Homepage  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  GalleryGallery  MemberlistMemberlist  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  Website Links  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Guestbook  Contact Us  

Share | 

Where are they now? (In character! Big spoilers ahead!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShinChuck

PostSubject: Where are they now? (In character! Big spoilers ahead!)   Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:09 am

Frasier went off the air nearly eleven years ago. That's a long time in some respects.

So, for example, Freddy. Freddy would be, what, 25 or so? That could mean he's in college, currently studying to be a psychiatrist like his dad. Maybe he surprised everyone and went into the police academy like his dear grandfather. Maybe he took the goth thing and ran with it, and is now part of some gritty, underground goth revival where he heads a Cure tribute band.

I dunno, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xrosasx

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now? (In character! Big spoilers ahead!)   Thu May 28, 2015 9:11 pm

I'd like to think Martin divorced Ronnie and is now with Sherry somewhere with a knife-throwing act Smile~

Nah, Martin wouldn't.

In the episode where Niles gets heart surgery we see a glimpse into Daphne and him having a daughter and introducing her to her newborn sister. So they have 3 at least.

...and I also like picturing Frasier and Roz together. Even if it was because they had made that pact to either get married ( or kill eachother) if they didn't find anyone...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PistolPoet

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now? (In character! Big spoilers ahead!)   Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:56 pm

I actually thought Daphne and Niles were introducing the baby to David! That's what I get for not re-watching the last season...
I'd like to think that Martin asked Niles to teach him to play the piano so that he can accompany Ronee when she's practicing her act. Maybe they even went off on a trip around America in a winnebago, the way Martin wanted to do with Hester. They probably took David with them.

Somehow I'd like to see Frasier back in Seattle, maybe finally setting aside his competitive urges and teaming up with Niles in private practice. And (and this is a long shot), he's with Claire. She was my favourite for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Where are they now? (In character! Big spoilers ahead!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1