Frasier Fan Club
Hello there and welcome to The Frasier Fan Club! Smile

If you're a Frasier fan and would like to become part of our humble community, please click on the register button on the nav bar. This will take you through the steps to creating an account for you.

Not ready yet? No worries. Have a browse through our topics at your leisure. When you're ready, you know where to go!

Thanks for visiting.

Regards,
John (Admin)
Frasier Fan Club

The new discussion boards for the hit NBC sitcom 'Frasier' that ran from 1993-2004.

Homepage  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  GalleryGallery  MemberlistMemberlist  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  Website Links  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Guestbook  Contact Us  

Share | 

Funniest Eddie moment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
heartofmotion

PostSubject: Funniest Eddie moment   Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:27 pm

There are many but I especially like Eddie lying on the floor getting to know robot dog while Martin's on the phone to the manufacturers asking where the instructions are. (Episode anybody?)

Moose looks so interested - I'd have loved to have seen the filming of that scene.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ksammut

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Eddie moment   Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm

I like the one where Eddie brings out Joe's underwear in "Come Lie With Me".

(PS. I know what episode you are talking about: "The Guilt Trippers" (Season 9, Episode 23))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PatrickD

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Eddie moment   Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:45 am

Eddie eating the caviar in Roe To Perdition... that would be then given to Frasier and Niles' influential "friends"...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Eddie moment   Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:22 am

Eddie looking up at Frasier, Martin & Niles who are (to him) talking gobbledygook when he needs a Psychiatrist. (Sorry, I haven't seen that many episodes)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Eddie moment   Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:56 am

Another one is when Niles is out walking Eddie, and spots a street sign that says Daphne St. He wants to try and reach it but a car approaches so he whistles and Eddie does his business at the signpost. He whistles again to signal Eddie to stop once the car has gone. He then finds a step ladder behind the wall of a house, and tries to use it to reach the sign, but some people are approaching so he has to put it away and signals Eddie to do his business again. After a second whistle, Niles then tries again, but loses the step ladder and so is left hanging to the sign. Police lights flash against Niles' face, ending the scene. It's great how he's supposedly trained Eddie to do this trick. But then Eddie is smart!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
barbaradear

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Eddie moment   Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:37 pm

In Daphne's Room, towards the end of the episode, when Frasier, Niles, Martin and Eddie all go into Daphne's room and she walks in and finds them; Eddie is wearing or holding her bra! Hilarious!! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PistolPoet

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Eddie moment   Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:44 pm

Every time they dress him up, the poor thing Smile.
And the time he picked some tulips and brought them home in his mouth and Martin hated it Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daphne k

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Eddie moment   Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:02 pm

John wrote:
Eddie looking up at Frasier, Martin & Niles who are (to him) talking gobbledygook when he needs a Psychiatrist. (Sorry, I haven't seen that many episodes)

My favorite too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.appeltjeplus-design.nl

Funniest Eddie moment
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1