Frasier Fan Club
Hello there and welcome to The Frasier Fan Club! Smile

If you're a Frasier fan and would like to become part of our humble community, please click on the register button on the nav bar. This will take you through the steps to creating an account for you.

Not ready yet? No worries. Have a browse through our topics at your leisure. When you're ready, you know where to go!

Thanks for visiting.

Regards,
John (Admin)
Frasier Fan Club

The new discussion boards for the hit NBC sitcom 'Frasier' that ran from 1993-2004.

Homepage  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  GalleryGallery  MemberlistMemberlist  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  Website Links  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Guestbook  Contact Us  

Share | 

DHP voice on The Amazing Screw-On Head

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goranmagdic

PostSubject: DHP voice on The Amazing Screw-On Head   Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:33 am

I was browsing through a list of shows David Hyde Pierce had worked on, and spotted the strangely-named animation 'The Amazing Screw-On Head' from 2006. It's a based on a comic book, where the character Screw-On Head is an agent for President Abraham Lincoln, and has to track down the villain Emperor Zombie (voiced by DHP). I can see why he was chosen, as despite being undead, he's an intelligent, well-spoken and well-dressed villain. Kinda like a weird evil zombie Niles!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tasos

PostSubject: Re: DHP voice on The Amazing Screw-On Head   Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:21 pm

Great spot Goran. Thanks for sharing. I'll have to check it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

DHP voice on The Amazing Screw-On Head
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1