Frasier Fan Club
Hello there and welcome to The Frasier Fan Club! Smile

If you're a Frasier fan and would like to become part of our humble community, please click on the register button on the nav bar. This will take you through the steps to creating an account for you.

Not ready yet? No worries. Have a browse through our topics at your leisure. When you're ready, you know where to go!

Thanks for visiting.

Regards,
John (Admin)
Frasier Fan Club

The new discussion boards for the hit NBC sitcom 'Frasier' that ran from 1993-2004.

Homepage  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  GalleryGallery  MemberlistMemberlist  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  Website Links  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Guestbook  Contact Us  

Share | 

Coffee

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goranmagdic

PostSubject: Coffee   Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:40 am

Do any of you ladies or gents have fussy requirements when it comes to coffee? I like a nice coffee, but I'm not quite as picky as the Cranes!
Although at work, we had a training session, and one of the restaurant managers offered to make us a coffee. I was happy that for the first time in my life, I had the opportunity to ask for my coffee "with just enough foam to be aesthetically pleasing but not so much that it leaves a moustache". Sad I know Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coffee   Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:29 am

I had coffee once and hated the taste of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tasos

PostSubject: Re: Coffee   Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:15 am

Great coffee (and I do mean great) can be as wonderful as a lovely wine. Once you get a real tatse for it, it can be quite addictive. It's why I believe the Cranes spent so much time in Cafe Nervosa

I have friends who are very anal about their coffee. I have some brands I love but I couldn't really suggest anything that would translate internationally. Wine on the other hand...... ;-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goranmagdic

PostSubject: Re: Coffee   Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:18 am

I'm not ridiculously fussy about my coffee requirements, but when I was on holiday in Rome last year, we thought we'd find the best coffee we could by finding the top rated coffee shop near us on Trip Advisor. It's amazing that all these little coffee shops sold a quality cappuccino for little over 1 Euro, when you see the prices places like Starbucks and Costa charge!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tasos

PostSubject: Re: Coffee   Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:29 am

Ha....amazes me the energy/passion that coffee generates from some people.

I was having a chat with a friend of mine last week. In fact he did use a coffee app on his iphone to find out about and go to a small cafe at (of all places) a train station near his house. The sort of place the Crane boys would go to. Great coffe apparently served out of a coverted cloak room. Melbourne, Australia (where I live) is coffee mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gatormom

PostSubject: Re: Coffee   Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:39 am

I drink a 10 cup carafe of coffee daily. I drink mine mild and black. What I prefer is a mild Arabica, usually store brand like Folgers or Maxwell House, but do occasionally buy a Kona or Coffeehouse blend. I'm more particular about the manner in which it is preferred, and use a Bunn coffee brewer at home, which prepared it at the perfect drinking temperature. Not a Starbucks fan, too bitter and strong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goranmagdic

PostSubject: Re: Coffee   Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:31 pm

A new user? Welcome Gatormom!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiceMan

PostSubject: Re: Coffee   Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:11 am

i'm closer to martin in that i just take it black, but i do buy an assortment of flavored brews
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wyokie

PostSubject: Re: Coffee   Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:41 am

I can't stand coffee. So my caffeine fix is having a Pepsi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PatrickD

PostSubject: Re: Coffee   Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:44 pm

John wrote:
I had coffee once and hated the taste of it.

It's an acquired taste.

I like my coffee black without sugar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Coffee
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1