Frasier Fan Club
Hello there and welcome to The Frasier Fan Club! Smile

If you're a Frasier fan and would like to become part of our humble community, please click on the register button on the nav bar. This will take you through the steps to creating an account for you.

Not ready yet? No worries. Have a browse through our topics at your leisure. When you're ready, you know where to go!

Thanks for visiting.

Regards,
John (Admin)
Frasier Fan Club

The new discussion boards for the hit NBC sitcom 'Frasier' that ran from 1993-2004.

Homepage  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  GalleryGallery  MemberlistMemberlist  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  Website Links  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Guestbook  Contact Us  

Share | 

Kelsey Grammer autobiography - 'So Far...'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goranmagdic

PostSubject: Kelsey Grammer autobiography - 'So Far...'   Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:10 pm

Has anyone read Kelsey Grammer's autobiography 'So Far...'?
I just ordered a copy from EBay, so looking forward to receiving it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tasos

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey Grammer autobiography - 'So Far...'   Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:52 pm

No way! I had no idea it existed. Father's day soon in Australia. Guess what I'm asking for?

I can't wait to hear your thoughts Goran. Should be an interesting read
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goranmagdic

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey Grammer autobiography - 'So Far...'   Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:56 pm

Apparently it went out of print in 1999, but a few copies on EBay seem to be Australian published. Hopefully you can track down a copy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goranmagdic

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey Grammer autobiography - 'So Far...'   Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:41 pm

Recently finished reading it, it didn't take me long! Wow, I knew he had a tough life, but the number of deaths in his family/friends is scary.
Whenever I see him, I just picture Frasier, but his life was so different. Some of the jobs he had were less than glamorous. Unfortunately the book ends near the beginning of Frasier, so there's only a very small part about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinChuck

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey Grammer autobiography - 'So Far...'   Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:00 am

I have a copy of that somewhere, but have yet to sit down and dig into it. I really should. It sounds enlightening!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kelsey Grammer autobiography - 'So Far...'
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1