Frasier Fan Club
Hello there and welcome to The Frasier Fan Club! Smile

If you're a Frasier fan and would like to become part of our humble community, please click on the register button on the nav bar. This will take you through the steps to creating an account for you.

Not ready yet? No worries. Have a browse through our topics at your leisure. When you're ready, you know where to go!

Thanks for visiting.

Regards,
John (Admin)
Frasier Fan Club

The new discussion boards for the hit NBC sitcom 'Frasier' that ran from 1993-2004.

Homepage  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  GalleryGallery  MemberlistMemberlist  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  Website Links  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Guestbook  Contact Us  

Share | 

Summer holidays!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goranmagdic

PostSubject: Summer holidays!   Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:35 pm

Does anyone have holidays planned for this year? I'm off to Barcelona on Sunday for 4 days. Frasier would be proud, art, museums, architecture, food and drink... Not so sure he'd want to visit the football stadium though!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PistolPoet

PostSubject: Re: Summer holidays!   Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:45 am

I don't have big plans this year. I'm one of those terrible people whose country is quite close to Greece, yet I don't like it at all and am not going there to the seaside Smile. Instead, my family owns a lakeside cabin in the wilderness with no electricity and it's always great to go and forget about civilisation for a while, so I'll head there in July.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Summer holidays!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1