Frasier Fan Club
Hello there and welcome to The Frasier Fan Club! Smile

If you're a Frasier fan and would like to become part of our humble community, please click on the register button on the nav bar. This will take you through the steps to creating an account for you.

Not ready yet? No worries. Have a browse through our topics at your leisure. When you're ready, you know where to go!

Thanks for visiting.

Regards,
John (Admin)
Frasier Fan Club

The new discussion boards for the hit NBC sitcom 'Frasier' that ran from 1993-2004.

Homepage  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  GalleryGallery  MemberlistMemberlist  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  Website Links  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Guestbook  Contact Us  

Share | 

Dinner party

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goranmagdic

PostSubject: Dinner party   Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:17 pm

If you were throwing a dinner party which Frasier characters would you be happy to invite? And who would you definitely not want to make an appearance?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PistolPoet

PostSubject: Re: Dinner party   Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:23 pm

Maris! I'd love to finally see her and to see what kind of scene she'd cause Smile.

I'd also invite the main cast, of course, as well as Lilith and Bebe. Probably many others as well.

Though I think Gil is a spectacular character, I don't think I could sit through an entire dinner listening to that accent and his pretentious blabbering Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner party   Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:28 pm

Invited: Frasier, Eddie, Martin, Niles, Daphne, Roz, Gil, and that parking assistant who irritates Frasier. I'd just laugh continuously while Frasier and him argue over paying the 20 minute fee.

Out: Bulldog - he's quite annoying to me because of his 'in your face' attitude. Also Kenny, he'd probably be paranoid and mess up the party, and try to sleep on the couch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heartofmotion

PostSubject: Re: Dinner party   Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:28 pm

Frasier and Niles so I could watch them squabbling... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goranmagdic

PostSubject: Re: Dinner party   Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:43 am

I'd have to remember to borrow Frasier's Waterford punch bowl, which means he would also need to be invited.

Niles:You know that party I'm throwing for my country club friends.
Frasier: Oh, yes. The one I wasn't invited to but my Waterford punch bowl was!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PistolPoet

PostSubject: Re: Dinner party   Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:30 pm

Which brings up another question: what food from the show would you serve? I'd have to ask Frasier to make his signature pomegranate honey sauce Smile. I'd have to have the truffles which would zoom around the plate like little meteors... and some pork rinds and onion soup dip for Martin Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eddie2012

PostSubject: Re: Dinner party   Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:56 pm

In: Frasier, Niles, Daphne, Roz, Gil, the station manager from The Matchmaker and the handsome doctor who gave Frasier the flu shot

Out: Bulldog, Kenny and Martin, simply because I don’t think they would enjoy it

Food: for starters definitely whatever it was that Frasier served on those little foil trays in Three Dates and a Break Up :-). One was duck confit, but you could never really see it. And whatever goes best with Frasier’s signature sauce!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PistolPoet

PostSubject: Re: Dinner party   Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:48 pm

Eddie2012 wrote:
...and the handsome doctor who gave Frasier the flu shot

Lol nice memory! Imo he was probably the best-looking one-episode actor in the whole show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goranmagdic

PostSubject: Re: Dinner party   Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:00 am

Well if people are being invited based on looks, it's only fair that Dinah, a.k.a. Officer Nasty, gets an invite. Now who has a copy of the Seattle Times?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dinner party
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1